You know your business has something great to offer consumers and it’s your advertising and marketing department’s goal to remind customers of that. But, in a society bombarded with ads, sometimes your marketing department has to get creative to get competitive and think outside of the box (or better yet, outside of the car). One savvy (and financially rewarding) solution is a vehicle wrap.
Vehicle wraps are a digitally printed, highly-effective, mobile billboard that is on 24/7. They can’t be turned off like a television or radio, and they yield high return on investment. They can cover part of or your entire vehicle. A wrap will not damage the paint job of a vehicle and can last up to 5 years. However, if/when you need to change or remove it, you should always have it done by a professional. Wraps are ideal for all and affordable for even small business owners. Want to get the most bang-for-your-buck with your advertisement? Check out these stats:
Figures on Vehicle Wraps
- Compared to all other forms of advertising, car wraps have the lowest rate of cost per impression. The American Trucking Association reports vehicle advertisements produce at least 600 visual impressions for every single mile they are driven.
- In one single day a vehicle wrap gets between 30,000 -70,000 views.
- Likewise, the Interstate Advertising Corporation reports that 74% of motorists are influenced positively by businesses and goods seen on trucks.
- The Federal Highway Administration reports an impressive increase in the number of hours spent in personal vehicles as well as the number of trips taken by each household. The average driver travels 302 miles in a week.
- The Outdoor Advertising Association of America reports 95% of those people are reached by media targeting drivers and passengers.
- Another 80% of Americans share they walk in a city or downtown area an average of about 6 miles in a week. Pedestrians create an important opportunity for marketing.
To talk with one of our team members about your next vehicle wrap, contact us today.Contact Us