The year 2015 has been a great year for Sharpe and many of the businesses we’ve been able to partner with on projects. We’ve collaborated with some pretty awesome companies and worked on some projects that we’re really proud of so let’s check out what we’ve been up to this year.
If you’d like to learn more about one of these projects then click on the project for more details and pictures.
- Reynolds American Online Storefront: Through our online storefront capabilities we were able to fulfill 1,100 orders for Reynolds American in 3 months. They have 2,300 users and the platform has helped them improve and control their branding. Reynolds was one of the 8 new Online Storefronts that we created in 2015.
- 2015 Winston-Salem Open: In August, we partnered with our local tennis tournament for the 5th year in a row to meet all of their print needs and stadium signage. The tournament had record setting attendance this year and looks forward to another successful event in 2016.
- NEW Wrangler Store Opening Dallas, TX: The great folks at VF Jeanswear and VF Outlet allowed us to work with them on a new Wrangler store opening in Dallas, TX. Sharpe provided the hardware and signage for this beautiful store.
- NEW Westpoint Homes Outlet in Boaz, AL: By teaming up with some new friends at Westpoint Homes, we were able to help fill their signage needs for a new store opening in Alabama. We look forward to working with this new team even more in the future.
- HMI – Eric Church Concert in High Point, NC: HMI held a private concert featuring Eric Church for some of their largest clients during this year’s Fall Furniture Market in High Point, NC. Sharpe produced, installed and removed all of the graphics for this exclusive concert.
- Lowes Foods Go-Fer and Barnburner Promotions: Working with established partnerships is always wonderful. We had the privilege of partnering with Lowes Foods to complete a couple large promotional projects in 2015.
- Novant Elevator Wraps: Our friends at Novant brought us on to print and install decals on 125 elevators in 13 different medical centers. We’d like to thank them for continuing to trust us with this project.
- Inner Self Premium Outlet Opening: Hanesbrands opened an Inner Self Outlet in Charlotte, NC in January and did some very interesting things with one of their walls. They utilized Visual Magnetics’ magnetic solution to give themselves flexibility and cost savings moving forward. We utilized multiple layers of magnetic receptive material which enables them to change out the bra and panty styles without replacing the entire graphic.
- VF Jeanswear First Floor Hallway Up-Fit: Sharpe partnered with INK and Mitre to create a VF Jeanswear Timeline telling the history of the company in the hallway of their first floor corporate office. The printed parts are designed to evolve and grow with the company.
These are just a few of the awesome projects we worked on in 2015. We look forward to working with you all on more challenging projects in 2016. If we can help you with a project, feel free to contact me or another one of our sales reps today.Contact Us